Hey Everyone!
Firstly, thank you so much for your prayers and support. I really appreciate you all more than you can even imagine. However, I have some bad news. *clears throat...*
Unfortunately, our South Africa mission trip has been CANCELLED for this summer, and postponed for about 6-12 months from now. This was unexpected for all of us, but God is sovereign and "we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, and who are called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28). Prayerfully we'll have a team ready to go sometime next year (Lord willing).
For those of you who gave a financial gift (thank you!) I will be sending your checks back to you as soon as I receive them back from our church finance team. You should have them back before the first or second week of July.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Because of Him,
Aja
P.S. There IS one thing I would ask of you: Please don't stop praying for the people in South Africa and the Hands at Work staff!!!
Tweet
No comments:
Post a Comment